All my pieces are made with a lot of care and the highest attention to detail. As much as I would like to work as a programmed machine and achieve perfection, the human touch means it comes with its unique unintentional flaws. Saying that, all products that I put out there are perfectly wearable and I hope you can appreciate and accept any imperfections that come along with it.
These pieces may not last you a lifetime, but with the right care, they will be wearable for a very long time. If a time comes when you feel like theres no life left in them, I would kindly ask you to think about a way of reviving it and I think glass paint will be a fun way to add some colours to its surface;)
When it comes to care, here's everything you need to know:
- Please wear and handle with love as the base materials used (wood and paper) are sturdy yet fragile. Earrings posts that are glued on and coated in resin make it almost fail proof but rough use will cause it to fall apart so please be mindful when removing earrings.
- When not in use, please store/display in a cool dry place away from direct daylight. The jewellery boxes they come packaged in are the perfect place to store it. Although the resin used has UV resistance, exposure to constant daylight can cause the colours to fade and the resin to yellow. Please be mindful of exposure to heat as well as this can cause the resin to soften.
- Please make sure there is absolutely no contact with water or perfumes as that could damage the jewellery.
- Resin surfaces should be treated like glass and can be cleaned with a damp soft microfibre cloth to restore its shine.
- All jump rings used are not soldered so please keep an eye on them from time to time to make sure they remain closed. This is even more important when they are attached to brass components that are thinner and have the tendency to slip out even when the jump ring is slightly apart.
- All brass components need extra care. Raw brass will tarnish and can be easily restored using the polishing cloth included with your jewellery. All coated brass should only be gently wiped with a soft microfibre cloth to maintain the longevity of the coating.
- Please take extra care when wearing pieces with thinner fragile components as they could get caught in clothing and break easily.